Awaken your embodied, empowered teacher, healer, and leader during this three-module Embodied Leadership Training program.
Be seen, heard, supported and ushered into new dimensions of inspired living and leading. Come out of isolation into connection. Emerge from numbness into feeling. Embrace and integrate all parts of yourself. Give even the difficult parts a place in your heart. Find joy in your humanity and strength rather weakness, stop the addiction to avoid and push away, but heal. Find your inner worth. Reinvigorate your joy!
Whether you desire to share your medicine as a JourneyDance™ teacher or to strengthen your transformational facilitation skills for your own projects, this program will tap deeply into your inner power, presence, wisdom, clarity and confidence that emerge through embodiment and expressive processes.
July 30 - August 4th 2017
Prerequisites: Includes JourneyDance™ Embodiment Immersion Online Course
Level: JourneyDance™ Apprentice
November 5 - 10, 2017
Prerequisites: Module 1 completion of JourneyDance™
Level: JourneyDance™ Guide
Delve deeper into your power and emotional intelligence as your learn to create sacred containers of vast transformational potential. Explore rituals, structures, processes, movement, dance and movement techniques.
Module 2 offers an intensified immersion in transformational processes and emotional empowerment:
* Focus deeply on the JourneyDance™ Qualities of Evocative Emotion and Shamanic
* Experience processes and rituals, sacred drama, Toni’s ShadowPlay™ and Gestalt techniques
* Practice expanding your emotional bandwidth for holding sacred space
* Explore new musical landscapes, powerful playlists, DJ skills and technology tutorials
* Integrate healing rituals and ceremony through the JourneyDance™ system
* Practice vocal techniques for expression, empowerment, and leadership
* Deepen your intuition, creativity and confidence in creating sacred spaces with vast potential
* Receive inspired coaching from Toni and senior teaching staff
April 29 - May 4, 2018
Prerequisites: Modules 1 and 2 completion of JourneyDance™
Level: Certified JourneyDance™ Facilitator
Use your unique voice and empowered leadership to guide others in finding their power and move into a new story through the transformational process of JourneyDance and beyond.
* Prepare to infuse your facilitation with your unique voice and “personal medicine”
* Learn advanced facilitation of structures, rituals and processes
* Create workshop designs that combines your gifts as a facilitator
* Shed light on, embrace and work with your core issues & obstacles that are blocking you from stepping into the power of your light
* Be exposed to & encouraged to teach other aspects of the JourneyDance™ body of work
* Learn authentic approaches to the business of teaching, marketing and promotion
If music is your medicine and movement heals your soul, you can choose to teach JourneyDance and join our widely growing Teacher community. Upon completion of Module 1, you have the foundational training and provisional qualification as a JourneyDance™ Apprentice. Module 2 qualifies you as a JourneyDance Guide to teach public classes, and after Module 3, you are fully certified as a JourneyDance™ Transformational Movement Facilitator.
Note: Tuition includes a manual, playlists, certificate of completion, and the JourneyDance™ starter kit: soft knee pads, JourneyDance™ CD, celebration scarf, and marketing materials. Receive a 10 percent tuition discount at Kripalu Center, when you sign up for two or three modules prior to the first training.
This 3-module, yearlong program takes place at Kripalu Yoga Center in Stockbridge, MA. Registration details for this module will be available in mid 2017.
We love our Facilitators and continue the support system created at training by offering and Annual Tribal Connection Weekend that include the JourneyDance™ license to teach, marketing materials and support, group calls with Toni and the training staff, listings on the official JourneyDance™ website, exclusive access to JourneyDance™ training videos, among other perks.
Click here for more information